Kerrville office of the Texas Department of Health Services and Nurse Connie have scheduled a Back to School Vaccine Clinic in the Center Point ISD Nurse's office on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The criteria to receive vaccines at that time is as follows:
1. Parent/guardian has to be present to fill out the proper paperwork.
2. Students with no insurance or are covered by Medicaid are eligible.
3. A clinic fee of $10.00 (covers all vaccines) is required by the Texas Department of State Health Services. Cash or checks only.
4. Pre-registration can be made by calling 634-6127 beginning August 14, 2017.
5. Open to all students Pre-K through 12th.
6. This will be an excellent opportunity for all incoming 7th grade students to receive their vaccines if they have not received them through the summer as well as all other students requiring vaccine updates to meet vaccine guidelines compliance to attend Texas Public School.
7. Seniors requiring their college meningitis vaccine would be able to receive that vaccine at that time as well.
Attention all Center Point Independent School District 6th grade students and parents:
All students entering the 7th grade are required by the Texas Department of State Health Services to have received the following additional vaccines:
· Meningococcal Vaccine
· Varicella Vaccine--2 doses or proof of having had chickenpox illness
After receiving these vaccines, please bring a copy from your physician’s office to your campus nurse. Proof of these vaccines must be provided prior to the first day of school August 2017.
Attention parents of 3 year old students enrolled in Texas Public School:
All children turning 4 years old must receive the following vaccines to remain enrolled in Texas Public School:
· Measles, Mumps, and Rubella --2nd dose
· Varicella--2nd dose
Proof of vaccines must be submitted to your campus nurse for your child to continue to be enrolled in Texas Public School.